The vacuum emulsifying mixer consists of vacuum-resistant vessel with jacket for heating and cooling. Equipped with high speed homogenizer, scraping agitator, vacuum pump, and hydraulic pump for lifting, heating & cooling system.A vacuum emulsifying mixer comprises many parts, including electrical control system, a vacuum device, a heating, and cooling system, a temperature control system, and pots for oil, emulsifying, and water. The control panel is where all the mixer's operations carry out . The controls include the lighting power system, the main pot's constant functioning, control of the main pot's stirring operation, access to the vacuum system's operation, and the water and oil pot's mixing and heating process.
The vacuum emulsifying mixer machine produces cream and lotion with a fine, smooth, glossy form and a highly stable essential material. During the production process, operators must have a wide range of skills and abilities to produce the best cream. The classic way of making cream is to heat the oil and water at a temperature, mixing, packing materials, emulsifying, and cooling. On the other hand, the vacuum emulsifying mixer machine's cream is bubble-free, supple, smooth, and has a long life shelf.
The material is emulsified in the shear crack through the strong shear, impact and turbulence between the high-speed rotating rotor and stator, and quickly crushes into 200 nm-2um. Material granulation, emulsification, mixing, blending and dispersion can be completed in a short time.
The vacuum emulsifying mixer features a single-blade mixer for mixing high dense ingredients and an emulsifier homogenizer for high-speed mixing. The blade mixer has scrapers to clean the mixing bowl’s inside and generates a downward mixing course to keep the homogenizer running at full capacity. The Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer’s homogenizer head comprises a rotor and a stator that spins at high speeds. The fast-spinning speed of the stator and rotor creates a pressure contrast within the homo-head. Moreover, the homo-head shears, breaks, mixes, and emulsifies raw materials. The emulsifying process involves emulsified material gushing forth homo-head by the blade mixer.
It is important to take several safety precautions in order for the MAKWELL vacuum emulsifying mixers to operate correctly. These include the essential grounding of all electrical cables, valves and pressure gauge should work adequately, the use of the machine's built-in safety features such as a switch control system that helps prevent any incorrect activation, and a detector for improperly fastened vacuum valves. Lastly, the vacuum emulsifying mixer must remain dry to restrict the risk of any damage from falling.
With more information about vacuum emulsifying mixer
The primary function of the mixer's emulsifier is to mix, distribute, emulsify materials by rapidly rotating a uniform head connected to the engine in order to enable oil-water mixing.
Get a basic understanding of the structure and operation of emulsifiers, particularly vacuum emulsifying mixers.
The vacuum emulsifying mixer is consisting of the following elements:
• Control system for electrical components
• System for heating and temperature regulation
• Emulsifying pot with flip pot body and elevating pot lid
• Cooling system
• Vacuum Device
• Water pot
• Oil pot
Operators can manage the equipment by pressing buttons on the control panel, which include:
• Lighting Control System
• Main pot’s stirring operations
• Main pot’s uniform functioning
• Vacuum system’s operation control
• Water and oil pot’s mixing operations
• Heating process for water and oil pots
The control panel provides access to all mixing features.
The primary function of the mixer’s emulsifier is to mix, distribute, emulsify materials by rapidly rotating a uniform head connected to the engine in order to enable oil-water mixing.
Following the materials’ mixing and heating process in the water and oil pot, a vacuum pump then draws them into the emulsifying pot. The emulsifying pot’s top wall is swirled and cleansed of any viscous materials to promote new interactions between scraped materials continually.
Following the process of trimming, pressing, and bending the blades and spinning blades, the materials are mixed and combined before being drained into the homogenizer under the pot body. Between the spinning cutting wheel and the fixed cutting sleeve, the cutting, collision, and stirring cause the material to be sheared off into particles 200nm-2um in size. The vacuum in the emulsifying pot ensures that any air bubbles are rapidly sucked out of the material in motion. As a result, the material becomes suppler and glossy.
A vacuum emulsifying mixer is a versatile equipment used for mixing, distributing, homogenizing, emulsifying, and aspirating very dense and viscous materials.
The vacuum emulsifying mixer machine incorporates a feature that avoids dead corners as it has scrapers to help clean the machine’s inner surface. Additionally, it has an electronically controlled system capable of using water and oil in peripheral vessels, equipped with a vacuum system and a heating and cooling system.
Now, have a look at the several industries that make use of vacuum emulsifying mixers in their operations:
Machinery in a cosmetics manufacturing line is often made up of a number of different cosmetic types of equipment. The vacuum emulsifying mixers play an important role in machines and production plants as it is used to mix a wide range of beauty products such as;
• face cleansers
• body creams
• hair gel
• lip balms
• shaving gel
• cold creams
• lip gloss
Vacuum emulsifying mixers have also been shown to be beneficial in the production process of the pharmaceutical industry, such as on the production of;
• oral syrups
The emulsification tank is equipped with a vacuum system that is completely sealed. Using the vacuum setting, the material can now be homogenized, emulsified, heated, and dispersed with little material contact with the surrounding environment. In this case, the required standard for cleanliness and sterility are attainable.
Sauces such as mayonnaise and salad dressings are a kind of flavoring sauce that is semi-solid in consistency. The acidic ingredients and high-fat emulsion are made using eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, vinegar, spices, and emulsifying thickening agents, among other elements.
Therefore, the vacuum emulsifying mixer is one of the most often used pieces of manufacturing equipment in creating mayonnaise and other food products. The vacuum mixer may be used to mix a variety of dense materials such as;
• oral liquids
• baby food
The vacuum emulsifying mixer is also prevalent in chemical industry manufacturing. The equipment is useful for emulsifying synthetic fibers and polyesters and in the production of latex, saponification products, sauce, detergents, coatings, etc.
A vacuum emulsifying mixer is also employed in the paint industry to mix paints and synthetic resin paints, among other things.
Other industrial sectors that have recognized the value of this equipment is;
• Nanometer materials
• Petrochemical industry
• Printing and dyeing auxiliaries
• Pulp and paper
• Pesticide fertilizer
• Plastic and rubber
• Electric and electronics,
Emulsifying occurs more readily in materials with high base viscosity and solid content. The reason why vacuum emulsifying mixer was deemed worthy by a variety of industrial businesses.
A suitable mixing machine is a significant investment of effort, money, and resources for manufacturing businesses. The main objective is to have a mixer that will be operating for many years in each industry. When it works at optimal levels for an extended time, the greater returns will be.
A vacuum emulsifying mixer is an industrial machine used for dispersing, viscous emulsifying, and product suspensions. The mixer operates on a fundamental principle that prevents dead or harsh corners from forming and purifies the products or materials. The equipment is used to refine and disperse a variety of products, including creams, ointments, lotions, and other liquid products on the market.
• The process of homogenization, dispersion and emulsifying of the materials and blending may be performed in a short period.
• A vacuum emulsifying mixers that are excellent for producing creams, ointments, lotions, and suppository formulations.
• The structure and condition of the vacuum emulsifying machine should be in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
• The main pot’s emulsification process has been finished in a fully sealed condition, which prohibits the entry of contaminants such as dirt, dust, and microorganisms into the system.
• A Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer that has a compact and economical design and is easy to use.
• At some point during operation, the scraper agitator generates circular motion, causing the PTFE scraper to grab the pot’s outside frame, effectively resolving the issue of material staining at the pot’s wall and remaining active.
• With the help of vacuum feeding, the material that was employed inside the oil pot and the water pot is transferred to the main pot. It is possible to heat or chill the initial pot.
• The emulsification method is mostly intended for products that are subtle and uniform. The vacuum emulsifying mixer may be equipped with wall scraping or ribbon scraping blades, as well as various agitation styles, allowing it to handle materials with viscosities efficiently.
• Essential dimensioning and managing components can easily alter pH range, temperature, and pressure.
• The material contained inside the pot can be emulsified and blended in either a clockwise or anti-clockwise manner using the homogenizer’s high-speed inner stream shear.
Mixing in a clockwise direction is known as body scraping and wall mixing, whereas mixing in an anti-clockwise order is known as slurry blending.
• The conversion rate of the regulating system can adjust the rate step in a short period of time. Paddle blending and uniform blending may be done in succession or simultaneously.
A machine with all of the significant characteristics listed above is unquestionably excellent equipment for manufacturing products on a small to large scale, regardless of their size.
A wide range of industries might benefit from its capacity to meet production demands. An emulsifying mixer that can be used in a variety of ways is dependable and simple to clean. It is commonly applied in industrial production to disperse and emulsify ultra-fine particles for emulsifying, homogenizing, and dispersing.
The continuous technology and development have resulted in emulsifying equipment occupying a key place in the market, even on a worldwide scale. Several practice data validation and quality improvement have resulted in a realistic design for a technological